[SLE] Can't update beyond the basic stuff
  • From: "John E. Perry" <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:53:07 -0400
I tried the opensuse update source suggested by another list member to
get kde 3.5.3 into my 10.1 system.

First, it says it can't find a required prerequisite for alsatools (I'm
on x86_64). Since I only installed that because I want someday to look
seriously at linux sound work, I deselected all the alsa updates.

Now, it pops up (twice so far) the messages:

Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Public.ZenException: Failed to lookup resolvable
with id '0'

Server stack trace:
in <0x0019f>
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.RedCarpetBackend+SqlTransaction:GetResult ()
in <0x000a3>
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.RedCarpetBackend:ResolveDependencies
(Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.IResolvable[] installs,
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.IResolvable[] upgrades,
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.IResolvable[] removals)
in <0x00042> Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.PackageManager:Resolve
(Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.IResolvable[] installs,
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.IResolvable[] upgrades,
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.IResolvable[] removals)
in <0x0005b>
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.RemotePackageManager:ResolveDependencies
(Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.Public.ResolvableInfo[] installs,
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.Public.ResolvableInfo[] upgrades,
Novell.Zenworks.Zmd.Packaging.Public.ResolvableInfo[] removals)
in <0x00000> <unknown method>
in (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices:InternalExecute
(System.Reflection.MethodBase,object,object[],object[]&)
in <0x00265>
System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices:InternalExecuteMessage
(System.MarshalByRefObject target, IMethodCallMessage reqMsg)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

in <0x00a63> System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy:PrivateInvoke
(System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, IMessage msg,
System.Exception exc, System.Object[] out_args)