Re: [SLE] Re: vmplayer 10.1
  • From: Matthias Titeux <matthias.titeux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:29:00 +0200
Hi Michael,

I believe Masaru is right to point to this link.

Long time ago, after a kernel upgrade (or complete distro upgrade ?) I was
unable to compile the vmmon module. I had to apply the VMWare patch
(vmware-any-any-updateXXX).
Have a look at the VMware and SuSE sites (and read the masaru's link) to know
wether you should apply this patch. But a quick look at the link makes think
that this is the solution of your problem.

Thank Masaru for his (her ?, sorry I am not familiar with Japanase first
names) help.

Please tell us if your problem is solved (I might need to know very soon...)

Regards

Matthias

Le Jeudi 6 Juillet 2006 06:22, Masaru Nomiya a écrit :
> Hello,

> Mike> And I still get the same result.
>
> Have a look;
>

> http://linux.wordpress.com/2006/05/29/running-vmware-workstation-55-on-suse
>-101/
>
> Regards,
> ---
> Masaru Nomiya mail-to: nomiyac360 @ mg.point.ne.jp
>
> "No Windows, no gains!" ..... "Why, I am wrong?"
>
> -- Bill --

Matthias Titeux, PhD
Departement de génétique des maladies epithéliums
INSERM U563 - CPTP
Pavillon Lefebvre, 5ème étage
CHU Purpan
31059 Toulouse cedex 03