[SLE] ip forward
  • From: Per Qvindesland <per@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:05:54 +0200
Hello List,

Is there a way to forward ip for clients that is connected with I.E vnc or NX and then uses another application to connect to a second server which does a ip security check to then show the ip address of the client they are connecting from that would be from their local work station? as far as I know on a default setup the server will give it's ip address to the next server.

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland