[SLE] Problems with Packman Repositories?
  • From: "Brian Blater (BBList)" <bblist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:28:32 -0400
I have a new 10.1 install on a laptop and today I went to setup my installation sources in YaST. I added several without a problem (inst-source, non-oss-inst-source, suser-guru). However, when I try to add one for packman I get an error that the repomd.xml is not signed (no big deal at this time) so I select yes to add the directory. Then when I click finish I get the following error:

Your service was added successfully to YaST, but could not be synchronized with ZenWorks.:

Adding zypp service...
=[1G=[41m=[0m 0%=[0K
(and several more like this.

I've tried a couple of mirrors and each one gives the same problem.

Am I doing something wrong here or is there a problem with the packman repositories?

Thanks,
Brian