Re: [SLE] Date synch problem
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:35:40 +0100
Jim Sabatke wrote:
First of all, I *have* read Carlos Ronbinson's howto numerous times.

I cannot get my system clock and the KDE clock in the corner of the screen to show the same time. I've tried more combinations of things than I can recall. They always show a 12 hour difference. For example:

The time I see attached to your message is:
2006-08-04 13:33

and on your subsequent message it is:
2006-08-05 01:54

So both the month and day are wrong as well as the hour!

Cheers, Dave