Re: [SLE] compile MythTV, no lame-devel package ...
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:11:35 -0500
On 7/6/06, Anders Johansson wrote:

I have no idea who built the version you have, or how it was built, but
in the packman version, /usr/include/lame/lame.h and all the other devel
requirements are included in the main lame package, so there is no need
for a separate -devel package

OK, this solved the problem - I downgraded to packman's version, and it works.

The version I had was build by suser-jengelh, but now in the repo
there is no 10.0 directory at all.

Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a
2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.