Re: [SLE] procmail sorting in SuSE 10.0
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:34:44 -0400
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-06-06 14:57]:
> Nevertheless, I think procmail would sort it, if a way to feed it the
> sent email can be found.

Yes, using formail, but that is a kludge and perhaps not dependable.
This question would have to be posed in the procmail list as I am not
knowledgable enough to script it. I have seen code doing direction on
outgoing mail, but do not have it readily available.

A search of the procmail archives might yeald interesting information,
but I would not have a klue (clue) what search terms would give usable
output. Formail has many uses.

note: formail is included in the procmail package.