Re: [SLE] Getting list of files w/ first few lines displayed
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:40:48 -0400
* John D. Herron <paradox.herron@xxxxxxxxxx> [07-06-06 15:17]:
> Does that mean I have to do a re-install of SuSE 9.2 from my disks?

No, it is just an additional application. In the windoz world it would
be similar to purchasing an application and installing it onto your
box. Only nautilus is provided within the SUSE package.

Place your install DVD in a drive and open YaST2, select Software, then
Software Management.

Upper left, select Filter: Search
in entry box for Search: nautilus

you should be able to follow from there.