[SLE] Creating PDF document in GNOME?
  • From: "Andre Truter" <andre.truter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:43:29 +0200
Running SuSE 10.1
I note that the GNOME print dialog gives an option to create a PDF
document, but if I select it, then it gives me a message that informs
me that generating PDF is not supported.

Any idea what I need to do/install/get to be able to use this function?

Thanks

PS: Why is this function listed in any case if it is not supported?

--
Andre Truter | Software Consultant | Registered Linux user #185282
Jabber: andre_tux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.trusoft.co.za