Re: [SLE] iproute2 2
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:03:34 -0600
On 05/07/06 11:48, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
>On 05/07/06 10:22, Gerold van Dijk wrote:
>
>>I try to run a cbq.init script in SuSE10.0, but get the error msg:
>>
>>"iproute2 not installed or not executable"
>>
>>The # ip route ...
>>
>>commands ARE working though!
>>
>>Please Help
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Gerold
>>

>Perhaps the script contains an error, and is trying to execute a program
>called iproute2. That is the name of the package, the executable is just ip.

The OP has replied privately to me that there is indeed an error in that
script. The error is in a directory name, rather than in the name of the
executable program.

The iproute2 package in SuSE 9.3 contains an example script
/usr/share/doc/packages/iproute2/examples/cbqinit.eth1 which (I am
guessing) is probably pretty much the same as the cbq.init script the OP
is using. It contains the following at the top:

TC=/home/root/tc
IP=/home/root/ip

The correct lines are:

TC=/sbin/tc