Re: [SLE] interesting "problem"
  • From: Koenraad Lelong <k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:25:57 +0200
Jerry Westrick schreef:
On Tuesday 04 July 2006 15:10, Per Jessen wrote:

Haha, Jerry - I just spend far too much time on the command-line, so I'm
certain the fish: protocol for Konq is only one of many GUI-side things
I'm unaware of ....

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

Fair enough, but fish is really really usefull, try:
fish://192.168.154.100/home/bla
fish://jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have fun...

Hi,
I just tried this, seems to work, almost...
I make my ssh server accessable only with keys. How do I configure the use of my private keys ? I found in "configure Konquerer" the entry "Cryptography" (translations from Dutch !), I tried "Authenficate" and making a new host, but there is no certificate. Then I tried to import a certificate but this fails on the passphase. I made those keys with PuttyGen (Windows), are those useable for Konquerer ?
Thanks for any info.
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong