[SLE] Evolution is not receiving emails
  • From: Philip Washington <phwashington@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 11:11:32 -0500
I am getting emails from a specific company and the attachments are not coming with the email. They sent the email to a number of people and myself and one other person did not receive the attachment. Four other users that received the email got the attachment. This has happened on 2 other occasions from the same company. The other users are using Outlook. One of the other users that is using outlook is having the same issue.

If a user here that received the attachment copies the attachment to there disk and then creates another email and sends it to us then we receive it.