[SLE] XGL Questions
  • From: Ron Wilson <ronw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 19:03:41 +1200
I have finally got XGK working on SUSE 10.1 but I am confused that when
I now set the Windows config to say show 4 windows as soon as I save it
it goes back to one window. I can rotate the main window as a cube but I
would have presumed that if I had 4 windows I could add one to each a
different face of the cube.
Am I missing something or does the XGL stuff stop the multiple windows