Re: [SLE] mount: only root can mount /dev/hdd on /media/dvdrecorder
  • From: Catimimi <catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 09:48:43 +0200
steve a écrit :
Hi and thanks.

Thats exactly what I have now but I still can't mount the disk. Or rather I can but I have to do it as root.

I see /dev/dvdrecorder is a link to /dev/hdd. I removed the original line in /etc/fstab and let Yast>hardware add it for me.

I can't see any errors relating to this under /var/log

Can anyone give me any clues?
Steve.
If you add "user" as an option in the fstab entry for /dev/dvdrecorder, it should solve your problem.

Michel