[SLE] kyum/yum
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:01:14 -0400

Anyone using kyum to do their updating? My curiosity is peaked with
this program, but I've certainly had my problems with it. YUM works
nicely from the command line and I managed to get respositories into
kyum, but it doesn't seem to want to do many files updating at once. I
can do a few, 3 or 4 at once, but if there are, like last evening, 100+
files, it just seems to go off die.

It appears to be a pretty good update tool, if you can figure out the
thing.

TIA,
Lee

--
-- KMail v1.9.3 -- KDE v3.5 -- SuSE Linux v10.1 --
Registered Linux User #225206