Re: [SLE] Reinstalling windows
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:42:44 +0200
Jean-Philippe Lemieux wrote:
Hey i installed suse linux on both of my computer but now i would like to uninstall one and put back windows Xp ... but when i try to boot from cd it just show me a black screen in dos wha it try to detect my hardware .... anybody can help :) thanks

this have nothing to do with Linux (for XP, the linux disk
is only a free disk :-). so you better have a look on XP
forums, here we have little experience on XP :-()

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net