[SLE] Remote Administration like Radmin or pc Anywhere
  • From: The Nice Spider <thenicespider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
hi,

i just tested TightVNC but this s/w can not show
CURRENT user in suse linux.
let's me explain:
- in Linux PC, I login as root and open Firefox
- i am using TightVNC for windows and logged to the
Linux PC as root too,
but what displayed in tightvnc is not the "current
monitor", instead
tightvnc open new connection, so I can not see the
opened Firefox browser!

is there a way (or another s/w) that can show me the
current user? like what
i do when using Radmin (www.radmin.com) and Symantec
PcAnywhere.

thanks.