Re: [SLE] Why this mailing list can not reply to it self?
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:01:46 +0200
1. when i post to this mailing list, all text will
wrapping to 40 chars,
even my Outlook Express set to 76 chars.

Can;t help you there... sorry...

2. when i press reply to any email in this mailing
list, the "to address" is
the "address of who send the email". in other mailing
list it will show the
"address of suse mailing list". so, I must press
send to BOTH "the sender and the suse linux email".
can moderator fixed this
bug?
please try Yahoo groups mailing list if you need any
example to fix this
bug. when you reply Yahoo groups mailing list then
email will be send to
yahoo groups address NOT the sender address.

This is not a bug. it's been discussed re-discussed and flamed about
endlessly. It is a conscious choice by the list admins. They have
their reasons. Some people like it, others hate it. I don't care
either way :-)

If you read the list FAQ, or search the archives you'll find out that
this is the way the list is run, and that's final. it will not be
changed in the forseeable future and is not a bug.

C.

.