Re: [SLE] Why this mailing list can not reply to it self?
  • From: Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:25:21 -0400
On Friday 14 July 2006 8:53 am, The Nice Spider wrote:
> 1. when i post to this mailing list, all text will
> wrapping to 40 chars,
> even my Outlook Express set to 76 chars.
With respect to the previous answers. Word Wrapping is performed not only by
your email program, in this case Outlook Express, but wrapping can be
applied by the mail transport agent on your system or even by Yahoo mail,
not by the receiving email software.
--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
Linux Expertise Center (PTAC-MA/TX)