[SLE] Package updates with YAST on SUSE 9.3
  • From: Richard Pace <rpace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:05:01 -0700
Hi:
Last time I updated KDE, I used ftp.oregonstate.edu as my "source of
Installation" for YaST. This was last May. Now it seems everything has
moved to "opensuse"? Anywasy, I cannot find any URLs at the opensuse site
for 9.3 for YaST. I found the KDE RPMs for 3.5.3 at opensuse in the link
below. But I think YaST needs s directory with "directory.yast" in it, or
something like that for the installation source URL.

http://ftp.opensuse.org/pub/opensuse/repositories/KDE:/

I read the doc at http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/User
and looked for YaST directories here:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/repositories/

So I'm lost now. Can someone point me in the right direction? I did look in
the list archives for some clues but didn't find any. Maybe I didn't search
correctly. Anyone updated 9.3 lately?

--
Regards,
Richard