Re: [SLE] Package updates with YAST on SUSE 9.3
  • From: stephan beal <stephan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:50:17 +0200
>So I'm lost now. Can someone point me in the right direction? I did
> look in the list archives for some clues but didn't find any. Maybe
> I didn't search correctly. Anyone updated 9.3 lately?

Yes, we updated to 10.0 ;).

How about:
http://packman.unixheads.com/suse/9.3/

It appears to only have KDE 3.4, though.

i found that site in this listing:
ftp://packman.links2linux.de/pub/packman/MIRRORS
Maybe you can find something there.

--
----- stephan@xxxxxxxx http://s11n.net
"...pleasure is a grace and is not obedient to the commands