Re: [SLE] Why this mailing list can not reply to it self?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 00:42:03 -0400
On 06/07/14 21:29 (GMT-0700) Mark A. Taff apparently typed:

> On Saturday 15 July 2006 00:22 (GMT-0400), Felix Miata wrote:

>> I'm sure these aren't their only faults, but these should be sufficient,
>> given the huge number of people using them, to be called abominable.

> You excluded my favorite Outlook gripe, so I fell compelled to add it
> here. ;-)

> Outlook can't properly thread a series of messages to save its life.

I don't think I did any such thing. I did include "breaks threading".
Not only can't Outhouse and Outbreak Excess thread messages themselves,
they fix it so no one else can either by, as I did write, stripping
references from headers in reply messages.
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409