[SLE] Problems with Smart
  • From: Ron Wilson <ronw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 18:19:03 +1200
Smart has filled up my /var system and /opt which is including in same
system. It is 2.1Gb but doing an update/upgrade it filled to 100
percent. What can I safely delete out of /var is my first question and
second is am I doing something wrong in just updating/upgrading the
whole caboodle. How big should I make /var in future so that I dont run
into this problem again.
Thanks