Re: [SLE] 10.1 update - no patches available
  • From: Ralph Ellis <ralphellis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 00:25:33 -0400
On Sunday 16 July 2006 00:18, Rahul Raj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished YaST -> Online Update Configuration and a mirror in Japan
> was added.
>
> But in YOU its says no patches are available.
>
> I checked Installation sources, i couldnt find the mirror mentioned
> above there.
>
> I tried adding ftp.suse.com(searching a post ) it waited for long time &
> it displayed an error saying it couldnt be added.
>

> How do I get the patches? atleast libzypp?
>

> Regards,
> Rahul
Go to:

http://labix.org/smart

and download the latest Suse binaries for your system. Be sure to get the add
ons package as this contains the list of repositories.
You can search for libzypp but it should pick it up automatically.
The Labix website was down for routine maintenance recently but it should be
back up by tomorrow.
Ralph Ellis