[SLE] module missing in the upgraded kernel
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:06:42 -0500
Hi,
10.0 x86_64 here.

I upgraded/updated the kernel to 2.6.13-15.10 (official).

It misses the dm-mod module compiled, so I'm really screwed. Non of my
LVM volumes can be mounted. And my /usr and /var are on logical
volumes :(

The previous kernel I used - 2.6.13-15.8 worked OK.

Can someone confirm that this is the case?

Where from I can get the previous version, so I can recover?

Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a
2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.