Re: [SLE] Almost in a panic here...
  • From: yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:52:44 -0400
Quoting praxis <praxis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

yep, John, good...
we need to see what the contents of /dev/hda3 are, though. do a mount
test on /dev/hda3, and tell us what happens. Also note Carl Hartung's
last post, in which he proposed two models for your reconstructed fstab
file.

Okay, hda3 has grub, vmlinuz (also 'linked' grub and vmlinuz files) and a few other files...all look like something to do with /boot.

Okay then, since it all looks correct with Carl's fstab, should I just replace his with what I have now and try to reboot?