[SLE] I have 1001 Suggestion but where to post?
  • From: The Nice Spider <thenicespider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

as a very long using Win 3.0 up-to Win XP/2003, I have
1001 suggestions to
opensuse Linux. I never send a lot of my suggestions
but since I believe
people behind SUSE "the Novell" I want to give this
input. I know Novell
esspecially version 3.x, where Novell is the most
stable network server I
ever used.
But where to send suggestions? Or SUSE need no user
suggestions except
receive bug report and questions? Even on the opensuse
forum i didn't see a
"suggestion" topic.