[SLE] Software updater not working after some time
  • From: Jacob David <jacobselvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:54:50 +1000
I have migrated from SUSE 10.0 to 10.1 some time back and everything
seemed to be working fine. But suddenly my Software Updater stopped
working. Earlier everyday or so it will show some packages to be
updated. But now it's been more than a week and I didn't get any
updates. I tried with various installation sources and the result is
same. Could someone please help me get over this problem?
- Jack