Re: OT: Re: [SLE] How to start a computer remotely - generic Q
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:39:36 +0200
Matthew Stringer wrote:

> The green lobbyests know that their 'findings' will never get
> published in the press if they report actual figures which is why they
> exaggerate everything 10 fold.

The OP mentioned a Discovery programme - so here Discovery is really the
culprit if they're spreading such disinformation.
If the 40% claim is so easily disproven, I sincerely doubt that any
green lobbyist would bother making the claim.
As an aside and entirely off-topic, saving/conserving energy is a Good
Thing(R).

> Buy a KW/h meter and see for yourself if it's a concern.

Oh, I've got one - always a handy thing to have around.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich