Re: [SLE] False alarm - I thought the admins made a policy change
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:48:15 -0400
* Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> [07-17-06 12:05]:
> On further examination it seems mutt and evolution subscribers have
> their own reply-to set in their headers that SM is honoring. I tested
> on email from kmail and thunderbird users, and got the literal all
> behavior.

Mutt has a 'list-reply' (L) function as does kmail, but mutt does not
default to list-reply. You must configure it with hooks or use the "L"
(list-reply) function specifically.

Some things a person must consider and choose intelligently rather than
just doing the same thing all the time. After-all, linux *is* about
*choice*.