Re: [SLE] Viewing Attached Email Images
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:50:49 -0400
On July Monday 17 2006 10:38 am, BandiPat wrote in an electronic and
somewhat quixotic manner:
> On Monday 17 July 2006 08:37, PerfectReign wrote:
> > For those discussing the heat, check this out -
> > http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/15 - saw that temp in the car
> > near the California / Arizona border on the way back from vacation
> > Saturday*.

> Yes, but it's a dry heat! :-)
Dry Heat, wet heat, the choice is really not so wide,
would you prefer to be boiled, or fried ? Ogden Nash IIRC . apologies if
it's mis-quoted or wrongly attributed. I heard it too many years ago to
be blamed for minor errors.