Re: [SLE] Viewing Attached Email Images
  • From: Curtis Rey <crey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:00:13 -0700

On Mon July 17 2006 12:50, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On July Monday 17 2006 10:38 am, BandiPat wrote in an electronic and
>
> somewhat quixotic manner:
> > On Monday 17 July 2006 08:37, PerfectReign wrote:
> > > For those discussing the heat, check this out -
> > > http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/15 - saw that temp in the car
> > > near the California / Arizona border on the way back from vacation
> > > Saturday*.
> >
> > --------------
> > Yes, but it's a dry heat! :-)
>
> Dry Heat, wet heat, the choice is really not so wide,
> would you prefer to be boiled, or fried ? Ogden Nash IIRC . apologies if
> it's mis-quoted or wrongly attributed. I heard it too many years ago to
> be blamed for minor errors.

Well, here in San Diego it has been unusually humid. Yes we live near the
ocean but lately I feel as if I'm back in Madsion, WI where "heat index" was
an essential part of figuring out just how hot it "felt" like. Now I'm just
waiting for the boardwalk to be underwater - btw, how long does it take the
ice shelf to melt anyway :P

Cheers, Curtis
- --
Spammers Beware: Tresspassers will be shot,
survivors will be shot again!

Warning: Individuals throwing objects at
the crocodiles will be asked to retrieve
them!