Re: [SLE] SPAM: Unsubscribe HEY!!!!! READ the INSTRUCTIONS dammit!
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:43:34 -0400
On 06/07/17 23:14 (GMT+0200) Anders Johansson apparently typed:

> On Monday 17 July 2006 23:09, Felix Miata wrote:

>> Unless you can find a way to get him to actually read it, there's no
>> serious likelihood he will understand it. Maybe if what he got as a
>> result of your effort failed to include SLE anywhere in the subject line
>> he just might read it, but he told me he's not reading anything that
>> does have SLE in the subject line.

> Told you? You mean you are in contact with him? Then why not explain things to
> him directly?

He's 20. I tried. He's 20. He claimed he had it under control when last
we talked. He's 20. I'm not going to him, he's going to have to come to
me, due to the sequence of events I already described.

> Also, how did he manage to get subscribed in the first place?

Apparently there are non-n00b subscribers here who can't, won't, or just
don't read:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=suse-linux-e&m=115311028801284&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=suse-linux-e&m=115317037831381&w=2
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409