Re: [SLE] SPAM: unsubscribe
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:25:12 -0400
On Monday 17 July 2006 19:43, Felix Miata wrote:
> On 06/07/17 17:47 (GMT-0400) Bruce Marshall apparently typed:
> > Since you started this problem I am very surprised you let it go on so
> > long....
>
> He's a 20 year old who does not live even remotely nearby. I really
> don't have much sway with what he chooses to do, IOW, no substantial
> control as long as he or his puter isn't here physically. I did try, but
> you can't always get what you want.

So he's 20.... what's your point? Therefore he has to consideration for
other folks, doesn't give a damn about anything, and since you helped him
he's going to make trouble?? And he's not going to listen to you try to
help him get out of a problem it seems he dearly wants to get out of?? I
don't buy that.

Please don't help any of your other friends/relatives if they refuse to apply
common decency to a mailing list.