Re: [SLE] SPAM: What is Runlevel B and S?
  • From: Steve Jeppesen <ampster40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:13:56 -0500
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:28:12 -0700
Scott Leighton wrote:

> On Monday 17 July 2006 8:12 pm, Steve Jeppesen wrote:
> > question for ya spider - why do all of your messages begin with
> > SPAM in the subject line?
>
> Must be something on your end, his messages don't arrive here
> with SPAM in the subject. Your message did though...

lol, I have nothing on my end that would add SPAM to any email. Yet I
see it constantly from alot of posts. I just noticed it on all of The
Nice Spiders posts.

The recent people trying to unsub - it's also showing up on their msg's
as well.

Wonder if Comcast is playing around with something...

Steve