Re: [SLE] Suggestion: why suse use No-Yes and Yes-No?
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 07:46:03 +0200
> after try suse gnome for several time, i see suse is
> not consistent and not USER FRIENDLY here:

Yes, well, that is the main problem with Gnome - not user friendly nor
consistent. :P

And exactly why I wonder why anyone would use Gnome. The UI designers
for Gnome are bonkers. The UI design starts out making sense, and
then they seem to loose control and are all over the place.
Inconsistancy is the standard, and they stick to it. I wonder if the
Gnome developers actually use Gnome or if they use some other UI to
get the real work done.

You can't blame SUSE for Gnome being the way it is... try Ubuntu (with
the same Gnome release as SUSE) and it's no different.

C.