Re: [SLE] Gates [OT]
  • From: Daniel Bauer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:37:42 +0200
Am Dienstag, 18. Juli 2006 12:52 schrieb Ken Jennings:

> I'm doing quite nicely in the unix world, thanks. The thing about
> customers is that when one thing works great for them, there's always
> something else new they want working great, or something else that's broken
> that they want working great.

Hi Ken & Andre

Of course you're absolutely right!

Even the reasons I mentioned are no reasons at all to really consider working
with W. I wouldn't reccommend Linux to my customers and everybody else (and
refuse to accept jobs on W) if I'd seriously think, W would make a
consultants life any better :-)

I just sometimes get jealous of those guys that can run to their customers
every day, having a lot of income just out of W's bugs. And if something
doesn't work as expected, they can always say: "not my fault, it's a W bug"
and everybody immediately believs it, even if they screwed it up themselves.

Well, on the other hand I guess they are jealous of us, too, because we can go
on in interesting work and really have fun, while they have to bother with
the same s*** every day again and again.

Money really isn't everything.

At least I had once again the opportunity to put in my off-topic rants - but
I'm gonna stop now. ;-)

A nice W-free day to everybody!

Daniel

special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com