Re: [SLE] Gates [OT]
  • From: jdd sur free <jdanield@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:13:28 +0200
Daniel Bauer wrote:

That might sound ironic, but I am absolutely sure,

you are certainly right. Think about sysadmin. How many
sysadmin for Linux based network? I did so with one hour
work each year (new login/passwd for newcommers) and some
time to stop the server on early july and restarting in on
early september (in a school). Nearly nothing between, when
my colleagues W had work all the year installing and
reinstalling :-) :-)

But it could also be true that bugs are intentional. Bugs
makes the users constantly upgrade, in the desperate hope
than the new version will have less bugs than the other.

this is very money catching for m$

I can't understand, if this is not true, how a so rich
company can't afford to sign on competent programmers...

and XP have still blue screens. My son bough yesterday a new
(game) computer. it crashes the very same day...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net