Re: [SLE] How to start a computer remotely - generic Q
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:20:32 +0100
Stan Glasoe wrote:
Get a Linksys WRT54G/GS/GL or similar router/firewall

Be aware that when (not if) it fails, Linksys won't send you a new one until you return the old one. Check out the forums. So if you're actually using it, you need to buy another while you wait. Or you could start with a different vendor ...

Just my 2p (or actually £70 for the extra router I had to buy)
Dave