Re: [SLE] Suggestion: why suse use No-Yes and Yes-No?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:21:21 +0200
On Tuesday 18 July 2006 21:11, Leendert Meyer wrote:
> I wonder what I have been smoking, because I can't find a reference to the
> Yes/No or No/Yes buttons. 3 x Yes and 2 x No...

There is OK/Cancel, a bit down on the page you find

"presents a Cancel button that will prevent execution of the user's command.
This button is placed to the immediate left of the OK or equivalent button."

The reasoning was laid out in

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/hig/2002-February/msg00037.html

--
Ut supra post festum sunt obscura