[SLE] Global Hotkeys in XMMS
  • From: Sergey Mkrtchyan <crusoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:48:10 +0500
Hi All,

Before switching to Linux I was very very used to winamp and it's Global Hotkeys. So I could easily do my work and, for example, change song without being forced to switch to winamps window.

XMMS replaced nearly all features I have been used in Winamp, but I still very very miss GH feature.

Is there any plugin, or maybe it could be done with shell scripting?

Thanks in advance,

Sergey

--
Sergey Mkrtchyan