Re: [SLE] USB flash memory drive problem
  • From: Catimimi <catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:56:40 +0200
Alexandr Malusek a écrit :
Catimimi <catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Apparently, the standard Linux USB drivers do not work with Tyan S2895
in my case.
In this case I added an Adaptec PCI->USB+ieee1394 card and it worked
fine.

Do you mean the Adaptec DuoConnect?
http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/products/usb/combo/AUA-3020/
Yes, it works well with Linux, I use it on old computers.

USB problems are well known with VIA chipsets, I didn't review the forums
for nvidia but if there is a problem it should be mentionned in some forums.

http://www.mithunc.net/NVIDIA/ for instance.....

Did you try to add the ohci driver to the list of modules to be loaded automatically
on boot, try to add it before the ehci driver, it could help.

Michel