Re: [SLE] Good Sturdy Email Client- wanting recomendations
  • From: "Adam Williams" <adamtaunowilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:42:39 -0400
>One of the things that have prevented me from moving from windows to
Linux is having the email client, evolution crash all the time with
the volume of email I have.

Your experience is unusual. I've you've evolution for years and process
LOTS of e-mail, evolution crashes so rarely I can't remember the last time
it happened.

i've used kmail since 2000 and never had a problem with it (well, not
since 2001 or so).
My total email volume is about 800-1000 emails per day, most of them
from lists and are directed to folders.
kmail has excellent support for lists.
< Previous Next >