RE: [SLE] IMAP HowTo (was re: POP Mail HOWTO?)
Sandy Drobic [mailto:suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] offered:

> And before you submit any real mail to your system you should
> be able to
> verify that Postfix/Cyrus are indeed working, before you
> enable fetchmail on your system.

What's the preferred way to do that?
Use the mail command (any particular options?) to send a few words to...
where?
The postfix inbound port?
Myself-the-user?
Other?

As for the rest, I'm about to start two weeks off, so
any mail that I don't receive this afternoon will have
to be viewed in the archive, and I'll have no way to
send until I fix the home setup. But I will look at
the specific items you mentioned at the end of your
post and see if anything rings a bell.

Thanks,

Kevin