Re: [SLE] What is Runlevel B and S?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:57:42 +0200 (CEST)

The Tuesday 2006-07-18 at 01:10 -0700, jdow wrote:

> A simple excursion into that realm reveals these header lines on a
> typical original message tagged as spam.
> ===8<---
> ===8<---
>
> It appears to be running SpamAssassin. It's Bayes database seems to be
> ill trained.

Yes, it is a known feature of suse's mail server to have a badly trained
Bayes database :-P

It is they who label this thread as spam, not we (users).

> (And I don't know about amavisd-new but with procmail it'd be really
> easy to filter unsubscribe messages sent to the list. Then it could
> perform the unsubscribe and consider that as the email being delivered
> to the list.)

No, because chances are that any of us explaining how to unsubscribe would
be unsusbscribed. It is better to simply forward those emails to the list
owner (admin) so that they can unsubscribe him manually.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.