Re: [SLE] xmms on OpenSuSE 10.1
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:23:25 -0400
On Monday 24 July 2006 18:15, Carl Hartung wrote:
> On Monday 24 July 2006 16:11, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> > $ mplayer http://64.236.34.196:80/stream/1003
>
> <snip>
>
> > $ mplayer http://160.79.128.40:7050
>
> Okay, I'm curious... where'd you get these CLI stream listings? :-)
>
> Carl
=========
Someone mentioned audacious as a replacement for xmms, so I decided to
take a look. It's got a look very much like xmms and does a good job
of playing mp3s and ogg files. I haven't tried streaming yet. Thing
is, every time I tried to change the font size, so the main window
wasn't teeny tiny in size, it would lock up. I didn't run into any
other problems in the preferences or program.

Thoughts, suggestions?

regards,
Lee