[SLE] SuSE 10.0, KDE, Remote Admistration setup question
  • From: "Matt Pettis (Home Account)" <mpettis1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:31:09 -0500
Hi,

I'm trying to set up my linux box to be administered from my XP box. I have it setup and working so that I can VNC from SuSE 10.0 (KDE) to my XP box and administer it, but I haven't figured out how to configure the SuSE box to do the same. When I try to contact the SuSE box, I get a 10060 error (cannot locate - timeout) error. I'm not sure how to configure this, as I am an newbie. And advice?

tia,
Matt