[SLE] Using local update mirror during install of 10.1
  • From: Mark Gray <markgray-aka-agrajag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 27 Jul 2006 13:15:28 -0400
While a brief bout of googling revealed how to add a local update
mirror after install using rug, I could find no mention of how to
specify a local mirror for updates during the initial install of the
boxed set of SUSE-10.1. With a lot of computers to install on, this
would be most useful, especially since doing an update during the
install seems to be the cleanest way to fix 10.1's update bug.

(My apologies if this is a FAQ as I have been too busy to read mailing
lists lately.)