[SLE] Cups stuck on A4 with 10.1
  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:13:57 -0400
Okay 10.0 had a love of A4 but I was able to get it to print. 10.1 really
seems to LOVE A4 paper. No matter how I change things it refuses to print and
when I check the settings in the cups print manager it's back to A4 not US
letter. I've restarted the server. I've recreated printers queues.I've tried
not using the test and sending a test to the printer. I've stood on my head.

Other then printing 10.1 seems great. Much faster on my system then 10.0

Thanks
Nick