[SLE] CUPS and Samba problems
Hello!

I have Samsung laser printer, which is connected over USB to PC with Suse
10.0.
There was a CD with printer, which also included support for linux, so i`ve
installed included LPP (linux printing package) which has added the printer.
The test page prints perfectly.

Then i set up Samba with intention that the win users could also use printer
overt the network.
The problem is that when i try to use printer in WinXP i get "access denied"
error although the printer is installed over "connect" option in win. I can
also browse some samba shared folders.
I have added the same user as it is in winxp to linux and also samba.

What I am forgeting?

Thanks for the hints.

Scorpy
< Previous Next >